- 1 WECU Routing Number | Whatcom Educational Credit Union Routing Number
- 2 WECU Routing Number with Phone Number & Address
- 3 WECU Wire transfer Fees & Instructions
- 4 WECU Hours
WECU Routing Number | Whatcom Educational Credit Union Routing Number
If you are searching information about the #WECU ROuting number, #WECU Credit Union Routing number, #WECU ROutng numbers with WECU address and Phone numbers. Then, let me informed you that you are at the correct point of information.
Find Here :
In this post, you can get #WECU Routing Number, #WECU Address, and #WECU Phone Number.
You can also find WECU Hours and Locations Near Me to Plan a Visit to the nearby branch at the end of this article.
WECU Routing Number with Phone Number & Address
Check out the detailed information about the WECU Credit Union routing number with WECU Address and Phone Number.
|WECU Routing Number||WECU Address||City||State||Zip Code||WECU Phone Number|
|244180236||121 EMMAUS ROAD||MARYSVILLE||OHIO||43040||937-644-4746|
- The only single routing number active for the WECU is 244180236.
WECU Wire transfer Fees & Instructions
WECU Fees for Wire Transfer
There is a service charge of $ 10.00 USD per each incoming and outgoing domestic wire transfer from and to WECU. And a service charge of $ 30 USF per each incoming and outgoing international wire from and to WECU.
DO not that service charges will be deducted from your WECU account along with the wire amount.
Instruction for WECU Domestic Wire Transfer
The information required for an incoming and outgoing WECU transfer is as following –
- Sender’s name, address and daytime phone number
- Sender’s account number and account type
- *Receiving institution’s name, branch address and 9-digit ABA routing number
- **Intermediary institution name and account number (if applicable)
- Beneficiary’s name and address
- Beneficiary’s account number
Instruction for WECU International Wire Transfer
Provides the following details to perform a successful international wire transfer from and to WECU.
- Sender’s name, address and daytime phone number.
- Sender’s account number and account type.
- *Intermediary institution name and account number (if applicable).
- Beneficiary’s institution name, branch address and account number or SWIFT code.
- Beneficiary’s name, address and account number or IBAN number.
- Type of Currency, where the funds are to be credited.
DO note that credit union does not have any SWIFT codes. So, they take help of multinational banks to perform a successful international wire transfer from and to WECU for their precious customers.
WECU Cut off Time
- WECU domestic wire transfers cut off time – 02:30 PM in the afternoon. And,
- WECU International wire transfers cut off time – 12:00 PM in the afternoon.
WECU Address & Phone Number
- Head office Address – 600 E Holly St, Bellingham, WA 98225, USA
- Phone – +1 360-676-1168
However, write your priceless problems and suggestion on this post about #WECU routing number, address, phone number and WECU hours.
Stay updated with us to read more good stuff