TRENDnet Router Setup Quicksteps
- Turn on the TRENDnet router or modem device.
- Connect your device with the TRENDnet router network.
- Open any of the web browsers on your device.
- Type TRENDnet Router Default IP address and press ENTER.
- Now, enter the TRENDnet Router Default Login Username and Password.
- Click the “OK” button and log into the TRENDnet router home page successfully. CONTINUE READING BELOW FOR OTHER USEFUL INFORMATION. . . . . . . . . . .
On completing the steps as given above, you’ll be directed straight to the TRENDnet Router Settings page where you can change or manage the router settings and set up your router for accessing the internet.
TRENDnet Router Login
It is extremely necessary to complete the TRENDnet Router Login| modem login steps to set up your router or modem to access the internet using the TRENDnet router/modem network.
On logging into the TRENDnet Router Login Page, the registered users will be able to update the router settings, change TRENDnet Router Configuration, update or change DLink Router Password.
The router users will also need to log into the TRENDnet Router Login Page in order to change the DLink Router Wi-Fi password or change the username.
http://192.168.0.1 is the default TRENDnet Router IP Address where the registered router or modem users from the DLink can log in and set up their routers for accessing the internet on their devices.
TRENDnet Router Default Login steps
Make sure that you have TRENDnet Router Username and Password details before you wish to log into the TRENDnet Router Login page. Keep the login credentials handy and follow TRENDnet Login steps as shown below to log into the router homepage and set up your router for accessing the internet.
Step: 1. Turn on the TRENDnet Router from the main input cable.
Step: 2. Connect any of the devices with the router network using the Ethernet Cable or Wi-Fi option available on your device.
Step: 3. Go to the URL bar of your browser and type the TRENDnet Router IP Address (192.168.0.1) and press ENTER or click on SEARCH option available there.
Step: 4. Now, open any of the web browsers from Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari, Edge or Internet Explorer, etc. in the modem or router connected device.
Step: 5. You will be on the TRENDnet Router Login Page on the next page. Enter default TRENDnet Router Password in the required fields on the login page(username- admin, password- admin).
Step: 6. Click the Login or OK button and you will be on the TRENDnet Router Settings Page where you can change or update the router settings, Wi-Fi name, password, etc.
TRENDnet Router Reset
It is possible to rest the TRENDnet router or modem if you are unable to access the internet using your router device. You can also reset TRENDnet router if you forgot the username and TRENDnet router password. Follow the instructions below to reset your router now.
- Keep the TRENDnet router device on from the main input and locate a FACTORY RESET | RESET button given in the backside of your router.
- Now, keep pressing that button with a paper clip or similar object for 20 to 30 seconds.
- Release the button, restart the router and TRENDnet router will reset automatically.
TRENDnet Router Support, tips
- Do not share TRENDnet Router Login Password with anonymous.
- Keep changing the TRENDnet Wi-Fi password after a certain period of time.
Now, if you still have any other issues either in completing the TRENDnet Router Setup step or if you are unable to log into the TRENDnet Router Login Page then you can share your TRENDnet Login issues with us. Comment your TRENDnet Router Login issues below and get online help from us here at routerlogine.com.