- 1 Synchrony Bank Routing Number
- 2 Synchrony Bank Routing Number | Get Synchrony Bank ABA RTN Here
- 3 All Synchrony Routing Numbers by States & Bank Address
- 4 How to Wire Money With Synchrony Bank Wire Transfer
Synchrony Bank Routing Number
Hey, Here is good news for all Synchrony bank users. Here is detailed information about all routing number for Synchrony bank. So, friends, please, read this article carefully and get know what is your own Synchrony bank routing number for wires, mobile banking, ACH transfer, Fedwire transfer, and direct deposits from here.
Friends, hundreds of users, used to search online for ” What is my routing number for Synchrony bank on checks or Synchrony bank routing numbers by states?”
So, please read this post very carefully and save the list of Synchrony routing number with you to use them as per your need and convenience.
I assure that all the details mentioned in this post are legit and genuine. Since are made on the basis of the official webpage of Synchrony Bank – https://www.Synchronybank.com/.
Let us check out what is your correct routing number for Synchrony bank for your bank branch locations…
Synchrony Bank Routing Number | Get Synchrony Bank ABA RTN Here
Little About Synchrony Bank
Synchrony Financial is a consumer financial services company, which is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, United States. Synchrony Bank, well known for Consumer financing plans designed to help buy the products as well as through the services that customers need.
The company offers consumer financing products, including credit, promotional financing and loyalty programs, installment lending, and FDIC insured savings products through Synchrony Bank, its wholly owned subsidiary.
Services Offered Bank By Synchrony Bank :
- Personal e-Banking
- Mobile Banking
- Banking from ATM’s
- Direct Deposit
- Debit MasterCard®
- MasterCard® SecureCode™
- Additional Personal Services
- Bank to Bank Transfer
- Credit Cards & Debit Cards
- Wire Transfers, ACH Transfer, Fedwire Transfer & Direct Deposits
However, to use them effectively, you need to provide the Routing Number for Synchrony bank for a successful transaction into your Bank account.
The routing number of Synchrony Bank is are essential to complete the following transactions –
- Fund Transfers including Wire | Paper | Electronic Transactions
- Mobile Transactions | Online Payments
- Direct Deposits
- e-checks etc.
What is My Synchrony Bank Checking Routing Number?
Usually, we all are familiar with this word. However, your Synchrony routing number is nothing, but a unique code, issued by the American Bankers Associations (ABA) and it is used to verify all kinds of transactions.
Basically, these numbers are issued on the basis of bank branch location by the ABA. And, You will often be asked for your checking account routing number for Synchrony Bank, whenever you’re making a payment online or by phone.
Sometimes, It is also referred to as an RTN, a routing transit number or an ABA routing number. They can also be found in the online banking portals of the financial institutions. And can be easily be found printed on the bottom of a check. Most common types of transaction are ACH and wire transfers.
It is pretty fact that each particular Synchrony Bank branch locations have it’s own separate Synchrony bank routing Transit numbers. So, friends, without going hurry, please check the data of Synchrony Bank routing transit number, save it. To use, whenever you need to complete any kind of transaction with Synchrony Bank.
How to Synchrony Bank Checking Routing Number?
There are three ways to find your routing number of Synchrony Bank. All these three ways are mentioned below –
- In general, Whenever, you open an account in Synchrony bank, you will be provided a Synchrony bank checkbook. The Synchrony Bank routing number is printed on the cheque at the left side in bottom-corner.
- If you haven’t got your Synchrony bank checkbook, then the other option is an email that you might have received from the bank on your registered email id.
- And, the last one is, if both of the above options do not work for you, then, you can call the Synchrony bank customer service number @ 877-295-2080. Because Synchrony bank ABA routing number for your particular bank branch keeps changing on the basis of different bank branch locations.
How to Synchrony Bank Checking Routing Number on Check?
Now you may bother about how you can find and get your own Synchrony routing number on checks?
So, friends, to get your routing number for Synchrony bank, follow the given instructions –
- Take your bank check in your hand.
- Now, look at the bottom corner of check on the left-hand side.
- Here, here you can find a series made of numbers.
- In this series, the first 9 digits are your routing number for Synchrony Bank locations.
- This series is followed by your Synchrony Bank account number.
- And, then after, your issuing check no.
All Synchrony Routing Numbers by States & Bank Address
Check out your routing number for Synchrony bank for your particular bank branch location, where you opened your account.
All Routing Numbers of Synchrony Bank
Check out the Synchrony Bank Address for direct deposits, mobile banking, and wire transfer.
|Routing Number||Process FedACH||Process Fedwire||Location||Registered Name|
|021213591||Yes||Yes||Morristown, NJ||Synchrony Bank|
|124085008||No||Yes||Draper, UT||Synchrony Bank|
|042202688||Yes||No||Draper, UT||Synchrony Bank|
Synchrony Bank Routing Numbers by Locations
Check out the Synchrony Address for direct deposits, mobile banking, and wire transfer along with customer service phone number.
|Routing Number: 021213591||Bank Name: SYNCHRONY BANK
Address: 334 MADISON AVENUE – COPS 1ST FLOOR
State: New Jersey
Zip Code: 07960
Phone Number: (973) 254-3080
|Routing Number: 042202688||Bank Name: SYNCHRONY BANK
Address: SUITE 125
Zip Code: 84020
Phone Number: (678) 518-2607
|Routing Number: 061119752||Bank Name: SYNCHRONY BANK
Address: 9510 WEST 67TH STREET
City: SHAWNEE MISSION
Zip Code: 66203
Phone Number: (973) 254-3080
How to Wire Money With Synchrony Bank Wire Transfer
Friends, Wire transfer is the fastest and quickest way of transferring, sending and receiving funds in your Synchrony Bank account.
And, all like other Major Banks in the USA, Synchrony Bank also offers their customers to receive wire transfer – both Domestic and International wire transfers in their Synchrony Bank account.
Synchrony bank allows this two service with the help of Synchrony routing numbers and Synchrony Bank Swift code. Since for sends and receive international wire transfers, having SWIFT Code along with the sending financial institution is the essential need.
So, to perform an international or a domestic wire transfer, please visit your nearest bank branch. You can locate your Synchrony bank near me locations by visiting local branch locator.
However, there is need of providing few basic details. So, learn the instruction required by the financial institution to provided to begun and complete any wire transfer
Domestic Wire Transfer with Synchrony Bank
Synchrony Domestic wire transfers are speedy transactions. And usually, complete within 24 hours. However, to receive funds through Synchrony domestic wire transfer, the sender’s financial institution will request your Synchrony Bank account details.
So, provide the following required information to start and complete your Synchrony Transaction –
- Bank Name – Synchrony Bank
- Routing Number – 042202688
- Address of Bank – Draper, Utah
- Beneficiary’s Name – Your name as it appears in your account
- Beneficiary’s Account Number – Your Synchrony Bank account number
International Wire Transfer With Synchrony Bank
Please, provides the following required details to receive international transfers to the sending bank –
Synchrony Bank is not a member of the SWIFT network, which is used to transfer funds internationally. So, if you are to transfer or receive international wire transfer in your account, it will only be in US dollar.
So, please, provide the following details to the sending financial institution to begin the transfer process.
- Swift Code – Not Applicable
- Routing Number – 042202688
- Bank Name – Synchrony Bank
- City, State – Draper, Utah
- Customer’s Name – Your name as it appears in your account
- Customer’s Account Number – Your Synchrony Bank account number
Wire Transfer Fees for Synchrony Bank (Synchrony Bank Wire Transfer Fees)
The fees for Synchrony Bank international and Domestic Wire Transfer varies, depending on, whether they are an incoming transaction or outgoing transaction.
So, learn the Synchrony Bank international and Domestic Wire Transfer fees –
- Synchrony Bank Domestic Wire Transfers –
- $ 0 for every incoming transaction. And
- $ 25 for each outgoing transaction.
Hope that this details about Synchrony Bank Routing Number (Synchrony Routing Numbers or Synchrony Bank Routing Numbers) were interesting and informative for you. And, helps you in learning what is your own routing number for Synchrony bank on checks and how to find it along with the How to Wire Money With Synchrony Bank Wire Transfer along with the Synchrony Bank wire transfer fees for the domestic and international wire transfer to complete your online transaction with Synchrony Bank.
However, if you still have any kind of problems, please comment below. So, that we can help you.