- 1 SEFCU Routing Number 221373383
- 2 State Employees Federal Credit Union Routing Number
- 3 State Employees Federal Credit Union Routing Number NY
- 4 SEFCU Wire Transfer
SEFCU Routing Number 221373383
Hello Guys, If are a member of PPFCU and searching for genuine details related to State Employees Federal Credit Union Routing Number, then let me tell you that you are at the correct point of information.
In this post, you can get accurate and up to date info about SEFCU Routing Number & State Employees Federal Credit Union Routing Number, NY (State Employees FCU Routing Number).
SEFCU routing number allows to start and complete all kinds of transactions with SEF credit union. And, without routing number of SEFCU, it is not possible to complete any kind of transaction. So, let read this post about State Employees Federal Credit Union Routing Number to proceed and complete transactions with SEFCU.
State Employees Federal Credit Union Routing Number
What is SEFCU Routing Number?
Do you know what is your State Employees Federal Credit Union Routing Number? No!!!
Basically, it is a unique 9 digit numeral bank code, issued by the ABA (American Bankers Association) to the State Employees Federal Credit Union Routing Number.
Check Here :
In general, this routing number of State Employees Federal Credit Union is used by the financial institution in the United States to send and receive funds instantly. And, If you want to proceed any financial transaction with the State Employees Federal CU, then routing number of SEFCU is essentially required.
Sometimes, SEF credit Union routing number is also known as SEFCU ABA Routing Code, SEFCU ABA Bank Routing Number, SEFCU checking routing number, etc by users in general.
How to find a SEFCU Routing Number on checks?
There are three ways to find routing numbers of SEFCU by your own. All these ways of finding SEFCU routing number are –
- Usually, Whenever, you generate an account in State Employees Federal Credit Union, you will be provided a State Employees FCU checkbook. A SEFCU routing number is printed on the cheque at the left side in bottom-corner.
- If you haven’t got your State Employees Federal Credit Union checkbook, then the other option is an email that you might have received from the bank on your registered email id.
- And, the last one is, if both of the above options do not work for you, then, you can call the State Employees Federal Credit Union customer service number @ 518-452-8183. Because State Employees Federal CU routing number for your particular bank branch keeps changing on the basis of different bank branch locations.
However, finding SEFCU ABA routing transit number on checks is the easiest way. Let’s we search the SEF Credit Union routing number on a check.
In general, the routing number of State Employees Federal CU is printed in every check on the left side in the bottom. Followed by your SEFCU account Number and then your issuing check number.
However, See below image to learn Where to find SEFCU Routing Number on a check.
State Employees Federal Credit Union Routing Number NY
SEFCU routing number allows making
- Mobile banking,
- Fund transfer,
- Wire transfer,
- ACH transfer etc.
And, whenever you are approaching an online transaction with State Employees Federal CU, having the routing number of State Employees Federal CU is essentially required. So, it is a good idea to keep routing number of State Employees Federal Credit Union with you and make use of it, whenever it requires using.
- There is only one active routing number for State Employees Federal Credit Union.
- And, the only single active State Employees Federal Credit Union routing number is 221373383.
- And, this routing number 221373383 of SEFCU is valid for all kinds of transactions.
#Routing Number – 221373383 – SEFCU Routing Number#
Check below SEFCU address for direct deposits and wire transfer with SEFCU phone number in below table –
SEFCU Routing No.
700 PATROON CREEK BLVD
ALBANY, NY 12206
SEFCU Wire Transfer
SEFCU Wire transfers offer a fast and safe way to move your money from one person (or company) account to another.
There are numbers of reasons for which you need to move money quickly. And, in doing so, Wire transfers can help you without a hassle. And, with the help of SEFCU’s upgraded wire transfer process, you can easily authorize your wire request electronically.
Need to wire money with SEFCU? Here’s how!
- Call SEFCU’s Member Solutions Center @ 800-727-3328
- Request for the wire transfer and provide the required details
- Watch for an e-mail, answer the required security questions, and then electronically sign the form authorizing the transfer
- SEFCU will then process your wire transfer
Outgoing wire transfers from SEFCU
The information you will require when requesting a domestic wire transfer with SEFCU account is –
- Your SEFCU account number
- A valid, government-issued photo ID (only when initiating a wire transfer at a branch)
- E-mail address (if you have one)
- The receiving financial institution’s name, address, ABA/Routing number
- The beneficiary’s name, physical address (no P.O. boxes), phone number, and complete bank account number
The Info you will require when requesting an international wire transfer:
- The receiving bank’s name, address, swift code, BIC (branch identifier)
- The beneficiary’s name, physical address (no P.O. boxes), phone number, and complete bank account number/IBAN
- The reason/purpose that you are wiring money
Incoming wire transfers to SEFCU
Please provide the sender with the following information to have money wired to your SEFCU account –
- Your name, address, account number, and share type
- SEFCU’s name as the receiving financial institution and address:
700 Patroon Creek Boulevard, Albany, NY 12206
- SEFCU’s routing number: 221373383
Hope that I had covered all the details related to SEFCU routing number or State Employees Federal Credit Union Routing Number along with SEFCU address for direct deposits, wire, and SEFCU mobile banking & SEFCU wire transfer fee.
And, use this SEFCU routing number 221373383, whenever, you are approaching any transaction with State Employees Federal Credit Union.
And, keep visiting us at https://usaroutingnumber.com to read more posts on routing numbers of Banks in the US. Keep commenting us to have more assistance on routing number and wire transfer instructions.
Thanks for reading me!!!