NETGEAR Router Login Quick Steps
- Turn on the Netgear Router or modem.
- Connect your device with the router/modem.
- Open a web browser in your router network-connected device.
- Go to the URL bar and type Netgear Router Login IP Address.
- Now, enter the default Netgear Router Login Username and Password.
- Click the “LOG IN” button and log into your router settings page.
NETGEAR ROUTER LOGIN– routerlogin.net Login
Netgear Router Setup/Login step will allow the router users to get access to their Netgear Router Configuration page and the use the internet through your router or modem.
Logging into the Netgear Router Login Page enables the registered router/modem user to set up the router for accessing the internet or configure the router.
The registered routers users will also need to log into the NETGEAR Router Login Page in order to change the Netgear Router Wi-Fi password or change the username.
Netgear Router Login Prerequisites
- Netgear Router Login IP- www.routerlogin.net or www.routerlogin.com
- Netgear Router Default IP Address- http://192.168.1.1 or http://192.168.0.1
- Netgear Router Default Username: admin
- Netgear Router Default Password: password
NETGEAR Router Setup Steps-
Follow the simple login instructions to log into the router login page successfully and set up your router for using the internet.
Step: 1. Turn on your router/modem and connect a device with the internet connection using the Ethernet cable or using Wi-Fi options available in your device.
Step: 2. Then open a web browser in your device from Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari, Edge or Internet Explorer, etc.
Step: 3. Click on the URL bar, type any of the following IP Addresses and click ENTER after entering the default IP Address.
Step: 4. You will be on the Netgear Router Login | Modem Login page once you enter the default IP address in the URL bar. Now, enter the default username and password details in the required fields.
- Default Username: admin
- Default Password: password
Step: 5. Click the Login or OK button and you will be on the Netgear Router Settings Page where you can change or update the router settings, Wi-Fi name, password, etc.
Netgear Router Not Working? Support, Additional tips
Netgear Router Reset
It is quite easy to reset Netgear Router or modem if you are having issues in using the internet through your device. Well, the users must note here that resetting the router will delete all the personalized settings and configuration of your router or wireless modem.
- Make sure that your router’s power light is on.
- Now, go to the backside of your router and locate the Reset button.
- Use a needle, paper clip or any point-tipped object and hold the Reset button for seven seconds.
- Now, release the Restore Factory Settings button and your router will get reset instantly.
Netgear Router Support, Additional tips
- One must not share the Wi-Fi password with anonymous.
- Do not let anyone else log into the Netgear Router Settings page.
- Keep changing your Wi-Fi password after a certain period of time.
If you still have any additional issues in completing the Netgear Router Login step or if you are unable to set up the router then we might help you. Share your routerlogin.net Login issues below and get your router issues resolved with us here at http://routerlogine.com.