- 1 Navy Federal Credit Union Routing Numbers | NFCU ABA RTN – 256074974
- 2 Navy Federal Routing Numbers
- 3 Navy Federal Routing Number for Direct Deposit & Wire Transfer | Full List
- 4 How to Wire Money for Navy Federal Credit Union
- 5 Navy Federal Credit Union Customer Service Number
Hey Guys, If you are searching online for Routing numbers of Navy Federal Credit Union? Then, let me informed that you have been landed at the correct point of information and guide.
In this post, you can get:
- Navy Federal Credit Union Routing Number | NFCU Routing Number
- What is My Navy Federal Credit Union Routing Number?
- How to find my Own Navy Federal Routing Numbers?
- How to Wire Money through NFCU Routing Numbers? &
- Fees for the Wire transfer or Electronic Transfer.
I Assure you that all the details mentioned in this post are genuine and legit.
Let us start our journey this NFCU Routing Number information…
The Navy Federal Credit Union (NFCU) is one of the largest financial assistance in the world. Which is headquartered at 820 Follin Lane SE, Vienna, Virginia VA, 22180
The NFCU offers amazing financial services and lots of opportunities to the job seekers to the family of US army.
Hope that you might be aware of what is routing numbers of Navy Federal Credit Union. Since Navy Federal routing numbers are must to proceed any electronic transfer successfully.
Find Here :
However, if you haven’t come across this word, then don’t worry.
Basically, NFCU Routing Numbers are nothing!!! But, are a combination of 9 digits primary code, assigned by the ABA (American Bank Association) to the federal bank.
In Fact, NFCU Routing Numbers are must to perform any type of wire fund transfers and electronic transactions successfully from one account to another successfully. And, without it, it is not possible to make any transaction successfully.
In addition to this, NFCU ABA RTN also helps to identify the bank and locate the bank location. Where you are possessing an existing checking account and wants to perform a wire transfer.
There are several ways to find out your Navy Federal Routing Numbers. But, from all these, the most efficient and simple one it to look at the cheque.
Actually, Your Navy Federal Credit Union Routing Number can be found at the left bottom end of your Navy Federal Bank Cheques.
Have a look at the following Image of Navy Federal Credit Union Routing Number on Cheque.
In this Image, You can see that:
- The #9 Digits are your NFCU Routing Numbers.
- Following 1o to 12 digits are your bank account Number. And,
- The last digits are your cheque Number.
Check Out the Following Detailed Information about NFCU Routing Number – 256074974
|Routing Number – 256074974||Navy Federal Credit Union|
|Registered Name||Navy Federal Credit Union|
|Registered Bank Address||820 Follin Lane SE, Vienna, Virginia VA 22180|
|Office Type||Main Office|
|Bank Telephone Phone||1-866-214-5220|
|Navy Federal Users are free to complete||
Please, do note that the ABA assigned only one routing number to each particular Bank in the USA. And, the same RTN is applicable to the credit union of the same bank.
So, please provide the routing number – 256074974, whenever you need while an electronic fund transfer.
How to transfer money online?
Transferring funds through wire transfer is the fastest way to send and receive money from one Navy Federal Bank account to another.
In fact, wire transfer is the safest and reliable way to send and receive money. Through which, the transaction is complete within 24 hours of request.
And, all like other banks, the Navy Federal Credit Union also offers wire transfer to send and receive money through international wire transfers and domestic wire transfers.
Once the wire transfer transaction starts sending money through any financial institution to your bank account, the sender has to put your bank information like swift code, RTN, ISFC code, etc.
And, to receive money by international wire transfers, it requires to add up all the essential details of sending financial institution.
Note: The Navy Federal Credit Union Bank is not a member of the SWIFT network.
NFCU Routing Numbers | Domestic Wire
As like other financial Institution, the Navy Federal Credit Union also offers a service to send and receive domestic wire transfers to your federal account.
But, to receive domestic wire transfers, you must have to put some basic and essential information. So, please, provide the following information to the sending financial institution or bank to process the transfer process successfully.
- Bank Name – Navy Federal Credit Union.
- Routing Number – 256074974.
- Address of Bank – 820 Follin Lane SE, Vienna, Virginia, VA, 22180.
- Creditor’s Name – Your name, as it appears in your NFCU account.
- Creditor’s Account Number – Your Navy Federal Credit Union account number.
NFCU Routing Numbers | International Wire
It is notable that even the Navy Federal Credit Union is not an existing member of the SWIFT NETWORK, it allows to only receive money in the U.S. currency.
And, wire transfers can be done to your NFCU saving account, checking account, Money Market Savings Account along with to any kind of loan, mortgage, credit card, Checking Line of Credit and on lease account.
So, provide the following details to proceed to the sending financial institution to begin and complete International Wire transfer successfully.
- Swift Code – Not Applicable
- Routing Number – 256074974
- Bank Name – Navy Federal Credit Union (NFCU)
- City, State – 820 Follin Lane SE, Vienna, Virginia, VA, 22180.
- Customer’s Name – Your name as it appears in your account
- Customer’s Account Number – Your Navy Federal Credit Union (NFCU) account number
We all us think twice or thrice before using any kind of service. Because nothing is getting free to us. And, NFCU also put few charges for using their services.
However, the fees for Navy Federal Credit Union wire transfers varies, depending on whether they are domestic wire transfer or an international. Here is the breakdown:
- Fees for International Wire Transfers – $ 0 for every incoming transaction. And $ 25 for each outgoing transaction.
- Fees for Domestic Wire Transfers – $ 0 for every incoming transaction. And $ 14 for each outgoing transaction.
Here below is the customer service phone number of NFCU. So, that you get directly connected to customer service center of NFCU, the best source of information for you.
00 1 703-255-8837
The Customer Service phone number for Navy Federal Credit Union is 00 1 703-255-8837.
So, this is detailed information about Navy Federal Routing Numbers or Navy Federal Credit Union Routing Numbers.
But, friends, feel free to share your personal ideas, queries, and thoughts on Navy Federal Credit Union Routing Numbers with us. So, that we can improve this details of NFCU routing numbers.
Also, leave a reply, if you are unsatisfied with the information.
See you Soon with one more good Stuff like this.