Motorola Modem Login | Router Login Quicksteps
- Turn on your Motorola router or modem.
- Connect a device with your router/modem.
- Open a web browser in your router network connected device.
- Now, go to the URL bar and type Motorola Router Default IP Address.
- Enter the Motorola Router Default Username and Password.
- Click on “LOG IN” button and log into your router home page successfully.
MOTOROLA ROUTER LOGIN
Motorola Router Login step enables the router/modem users to connect their devices with the router network and access the internet using your router/modem.
Once you logged into the Motorola Router Login Page, you will be able to set up the router, configure the router and update the router configuration accordingly your needs.
The registered users will also need to log into Motorola Modem Login Page in order to update or change Motorola Router Wi-Fi password or the username.
http://192.168.0.1 is the Motorola Router Login IP Address which allows the registered modem and router users to log in and access the router internet.
Motorola Router Default Login Requirements
- Motorola Router Default IP Address- http://192.168.0.1
- Motorola Router Default username- admin
- Motorola Router Default Password- motorola
Motorola Router Setup Manually
The registered users are suggested to keep the Motorola Router Login Username and Password handy while logging in. Follow the login instructions shown below to log into the Motorola Modem Login Page now.
Step: 1. Keep your router/modem on and connect a device with your router using the ethernet cable or Wi-Fi option available on your device.
Step: 2. Then open any of the web browsers from Google Chrome, Apple Safari, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer or Edge in the router connected device.
Step: 3. Go to the URL bar of your browser and type the Motorola Router Login IP Address (192.168.0.1) and press the Enter button or click on the option available as SEARCH.
Step: 4. You will be directed to the Motorola Router Login Page and you will be asked to enter Motorola Router Default username and Password in the required fields.
Step: 5. Enter Motorola Router Default Username and Password details in the required fields. (Username- admin, Password- motorola)
Step: 6. Click the LOGIN button and set your router configuration, password, username for accessing the internet safely.
On completing the steps as shown above you will be able to access the internet using your router or modem network in your device.
Motorola Router Reset, Support, tips
If you having any issues either in connecting to the router network, if you can’t access the internet or if you wish to reset your router or modem then it’s three easy steps.
- Keep the router On and locate the RESET BUTTON given in the back side of your router.
- Now, Use a paperclip or similar object and keep pressing the Reset Button for few seconds. (10 seconds)
- Then release the button and restart the router and your router will automatically reset.
Now, the registered users will have to use Default Motorola Router Username and Password in order to log in again into the router home page.
The registered router or modem users must not share their login username or password for the security of their devices. Also, one must not share the Wi-Fi password or don’t keep the Wi-Fi open for the purpose of less internet usage through your router or modem.
If you still have any issues in using internet through your modem or router or if you are unable to log into the Motorola Router Login Page then we might help you. Share your Motorola Modem Login issues with us below by commenting below and get online support from us here at routerlogine.com.