- 1 Cisco Router Setup Quicksteps
- 2 CISCO ROUTER LOGIN
- 3 Cisco Router Login prerequisites
- 4 Cisco Modem Login Login steps
- 5 Cisco Router Reset
- 6 Cisco Router Support, additional tips
Cisco Router Setup Quicksteps
- Turn on your router or modem.
- Connect your device with the modem.
- Now, open a browser.
- Enter the Cisco Router Login IP Address(192.168.15.1) in the URL bar.
- Leave the space blank when it requires to enter the username, password.
- Click the “OK” button and log into the router home page successfully.
CISCO ROUTER LOGIN
It is necessary to complete the Cisco Router Login steps to set up your router or modem to access the internet using a router/modem network.
Once you logged into the Cisco Router Login Page, you will be able to set up the router or modem, configure Cisco router and update the router settings.
The registered users will also need to log into the router or wireless modem login page in order to update or change the Cisco Router Username and Password.
http://192.168.15.1 Cisco Router IP Address where the registered modem and router users from the Cisco can log in and set up their devices for accessing the internet.
Cisco Router Login prerequisites
Cisco Router Default IP- 192.168.15.1
Cisco Router Login Username- admin
Cisco Router Default Password- admin
Cisco Modem Login Login steps
The registered users are suggested to keep the Cisco Router Default Username and Password handy while logging in. Follow the login instructions shown below to log into the Cisco Modem Login Page now.
Step: 1. Turn on your router or modem and connect your device with the router using Ethernet Cable or Wi-Fi option available in your device.
Step: 2. Now, open any of the web browsers in your device. (Google Chrome, Apple Safari, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer or Edge, etc.)
Step: 3. Now, enter the Cisco Router Default IP Address (192.168.15.1) in the URL bar of your browser and press Enter or click on the Search option.
Step: 4. Enter the Cisco Router Username & Password in the required fields and click the OK button.
- Cisco Router Username- admin
- Cisco ROuter Login Password- admin
Make sure you are saving the Cisco Router Settings if you have changed the router configuration, settings, username or Cisco Router Wi-Fi password.
Cisco Router Reset
If your router or modem isn’t working properly, if you can’t access the internet through your device or if you wish to reset your router or modem then it’s three easy steps.
>>> Keep the router On and locate a RESET BUTTON given in the backside of your router >>> Use a paperclip or needle and keep pressing the Reset Button for few seconds. (30 seconds) >>> Then release the button and restart the router and your router will automatically reset.
Cisco Router Support, additional tips
- Never share the Wi-Fi password with anonymous.
- Do not let anyone else log into the Cisco Router Settings page.
- Keep changing your Cisco Wi-Fi password after a certain period of time.
If you still have any additional issues in completing the Cisco Router Login step or if you are unable to complete the Cisco Router Setup step then we might help you. Share your Cisco Login issues below and get your router issues resolved with us here at http://routerlogine.com.