- 1 California CU Routing Number | CCU Routing Number
- 2 California Credit Union Routing Number | Glendale
- 3 CCU Routing Number | California Credit Union ABA Routing Number | Glendale
- 4 #Routing Number #322078464# California Credit Union Routing Number#
California CU Routing Number | CCU Routing Number
Hey California Users!!! are you searching any information related to California Credit Union Routing Number?
Then, first of all, Let me tell you that getting Routing Number of California Credit Union is very simple and easiest task, and anyone can find it easily.
Here, I will provide you reliable and genuine details on California CU Routing Number for all branches, what you are looking for on the internet.
I assure that all the information provided in this article are properly working to date, for all particular branches.
You can also find California Credit Union address for wires, direct deposits, and CCU mobile banking along with California CU customer service phone number, address and other contact details in this post.
California Credit Union Routing Number | Glendale
California Coast Credit Union (also known as Cal Coast / CCU) is the longest-serving credit union in San Diego County.
It is headquartered in San Diego, California. As of 2017, it had more than 150,000 members in hand along with 24 different branch locations.
What is My California Credit Union Routing Transit Number?
Your CCU routing number is a combination of #9 digit code, assigned by the ABA (American Bankers Associations). The basic need for CCU routing number is that without it, it is not possible to perform any kind of fund transfer through CCU net banking and mobile banking.
Also Find Here :
CCU’s routing number is 322078464. These 9 numbers can also be found on the bottom left-hand corner of your check.
It is mostly used to find the location with few other general information regarding that financial institution, to which it belongs too.
The Routing number of CCU is mostly used by the Federal Reserve Banks to access Fedwire funds transfers. And Automated Clearing House (ACH) direct fund transfers, various bill payments, and some other automated fund transfers.
Where to find out CCU Checking Routing Number?
There are many ways to find or get your own routing number for California Credit Union, for your particular bank branch location. Some of these are explained below –
- Usually, Whenever, you generate an account in California Credit Union, you will be provided a California CU checkbook. A routing number is printed on the cheque at the left side in bottom-corner.
- If you haven’t got your California Credit Union checkbook, then the other option is an email that you might have received from the bank on your registered email id.
- And, the last one is, if both of the above options do not work for you, then, you can call the California Credit Union customer service number @ (800) 334-8788. Because California CU routing number for your particular bank branch keeps changing on the basis of different bank branch locations.
However, See the following image to learn where to find CCU checking routing number on a check –
CCU Routing Number | California Credit Union ABA Routing Number | Glendale
California CU provides different kinds of financial services to its users. And, the routing number of California Credit Union is the most important for all types of transaction with your bank.
The routing number of California CU will be useful to you to proceed and complete any type of transaction with California into your account. So, it is a good idea to keep every detail of this routing California CU web banking and California CU mobile banking.
The routing number of California CU will be essentially required for the following transaction. –
- Online Transactions & Mobile Payments,
- Fund Transfer between your accounts, other CCU accounts, and other bank’s account.
- Paper Transfer & Wire transfers,
- Wireless, Online payments, & Electronic transactions,
- Paper transfers,
- e-checks, etc.
#Routing Number #322078464# California Credit Union Routing Number#
See the following profile of CCU checking routing number to get the address for California CU mobile banking, direct deposits and wire transfer with main office phone number.
|Routing Number||Bank Address||Location, State||Telephone Number|
|322078464||701 North Brand Boulevard||Glendale, California||800-334-8788|
Please contact your local branch to get the correct routing number of California Credit Union.
California Credit Union Customer Service & Contact Details
- California Credit Union Customer Service
- (800) 334-8788 ( Telephone Service Center)
- California Credit Union Contact Details
- California Credit Union
P. O. Box 29100
Glendale, CA 91209-9100
- California Credit Union
So, this is all about California Credit Union Routing Number, address for direct deposits, wire, and CCU mobile banking & how to wire money with California Credit Union wire transfer & fees.
And, do not forget to comment us, if you are still getting trouble in information requires completing any your transaction including routing number of California Credit Union, CCU mobile banking, web banking, wire transfer or a direct deposit…